Our Vision and Aims
Working Together Towards Excellence
Central to the philosophy of this school is the recognition of every child as an individual who should be given regular opportunities to experience success.
The ultimate goal of the school is to help each child achieve his/her true potential in terms of intellectual, personal, social and physical development.
- To ensure that the school is a place where parents, teachers and children work together to develop each child’s potential.
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum, with particular emphasis on Literacy and Numeracy, enabling the child to take advantage of every learning opportunity.
- To ensure that all our children are aware that they are part of a larger society and to equip them to become independent and self-confident, taking responsibility for their future.
- To acknowledge that children have different levels of ability and to make provision for these factors by careful matching of work to ability.
- To provide a caring, stimulating and imaginative environment where the highest standards of attainment and behaviour are expected and where each child can achieve success and satisfaction.