Mr N TAYLOR - P7T
Miss M WATERWORTH - P7W
Our School Day
•8:45 – EARLY START IMPORTANT
– Time to get prepared for day
– Arrange materials on desk
– Sort homeworks etc.
•9:00 – LESSONS BEGIN
•10:45 – BREAK
– We will eat our healthy snacks in the classroom after returning from the
•12:15 – LUNCH
•2:55 – HOME TIME
• Folder necessary to organise and store worksheets
• Spellings and Number Facts: Monday - Thursday
• Revision English and Mathematics: Monday – Friday (5 nights)
• Written Homework: one each night Monday – Thursday
• Book in the Bag: Monday - Thursdsay
• Plenty of sleep
• When possible finish homework two hours before bedtime
• Eat a healthy break
• Exercise daily
• Bring water to school
Classwork Stuck List
• DON’T PANIC! KEEP YOUR HAIR ON! Ha! Help is at hand!
• Look around. Are there any posters or materials in the room to help?
• Have I read all the question?
• Can I look in a book for help
• Can my neighbour help? (if not a test!!)
• Ask your teacher – we're here to help. If we're busy with someone else we'll speak to you as soon as we can.
Homework Stuck List
• PLEASE DON’T PANIC! NO NEED TO GET UPSET!!
• Use the internet.
• Ask someone in your family for help.
• Phone a friend.
• Leave it out and do all the sections that you can.
• Ask your teacher to explain it the next day.
• P.E. P7W Tuesday and Friday
P7T Tuesday and Thursday
• Art and Craft: P7W Wednesday afternoon
P7J Friday afternoon
• Music: P7W Monday afternoon with Miss Sims
P7T Wednesday afternoon with Mrs Dawson/Mrs McCollum
• Computer – Tuesday + Friday afternoon
• Golden Time - Friday afternoon
• Swimming – third term
• Plain t-shirt or school t-shirt
• Shorts or jogging bottoms
• What we're looking for:
– Team work and also individual work
– Good manners
– Helpful pupils
– Lots of questions
As space is limited:
• Try to keep your belongings off the floor
- use hangers provided
- lunches and packages can be placed on shelving
• Please remember to take your belongings home each day so cloakroom is as clear as possible.
• Remember that musical instruments need to go home each evening
• PLEASE ENSURE THAT ALL YOUR CLOTHING AND BELONGINGS ARE CAREFULLY LABELLED WITH YOUR NAME
• House Points
• Golden Time – after lunch each Friday
• Pupil of Week
• Smiles all round
• Best of all - great sense of achievement!
ENJOY YOUR FINAL PRIMARY SCHOOL YEAR
• Remember we're here to help you.
• Let us know if you have a problem.
• Remember to ask questions.
(You’re not expected to know everything … YET!!!!)
Click HERE to go to the BBC Schools KS3 BiteSize website